Thursday, January 31, 2008

last week of January-where does the time go?

Well let's see, last week was only a little better than the previous week. It is COLD here, like freezing with 40 mile wind gusts. Too COLD for me....

Well, my heart is even feeling more heartbroken today. I opened my mail and found a CAN OF FORMULA. Now my kids all have been breastfed, but could the formula co remeber to take my name off the mailing list? My baby passed away months ago. How unkind! So the feelings of loss come up again. I think that will happen a lot in the next month or so. I wish I could prepare myself.

And missing my Mom-Mom is another heartache. She was the best. She loved us like noone else could. I miss her advice and her smile. If I could have just one more day.

Well, let me go listen to some music and try to heal my heart again.

No comments: