Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thoughts for today....

Happy 2008. 2007 flew by and I cannot believe 2008 is already here!

Well today I am in a funk of sorts. Not sure how I feel but sure have very specific feelings. I am praying that I am pregtnant again this month. I should be about 28.5 weeks along so having a need to be pregnant is looming BIG for me. I want to give our Avery another sibling to breathe her spirit into. I also want to have grandbaby #8 in 2008. I know this must sound silly but it is a true goal of mine.

I am cranky today. Not just tired but cranky, the kind you get annoyed with a 3 year old for. I am hopeful. Not just for new life but for an exciting year. One of the best years yet! I am hoping that my sister joins me on my pregnancy journey. A dream I have had since the day I started having children. A dream that I hopes becomes a reality.
I dream for a beautiful healthy baby that knows how much s/he is wanted and loved.

These are the thoughts for today. Oh, and Happy Sunday. You can have lots and lots of those in 2008.....

No comments: