Sunday, February 10, 2008
Hope
Well, loss can sometimes bring hope. Losing Avery makes me think of all that we have lost. The loss of a daughter, sister and friend. The loss of my sons having s sister to take care of, to play with, grow up with, the loss of all you do for a daughter, dances, sweet 16 and weddings, but then I think of all that Avery has. She has the love of God, the love of her family and she gets to live in the love of our Lord forever. She gets to be in His arms and close to His heart for all eternity. She gets heaven her whole life, none of the strife of Earth. She gets to spend time with her Grammy and Mom-Mom who will love her and keep her until we meet her at the end of time. This brings great hope. And when I think of Avery, I smile. I smile because I love my daughter more than my own life, and the time we spent together was precious. She gets to watch over me, watch me sleep and protect her brothers, mother and father. What other mother gets to say that? She brings me love and she brings me hope. Hope for my family, hope for the love that we continue to share in her absence and hope that she will breather her spirit into her next sibling and we can share her joy. We can share her hope. My spirit may not always soar, but as long as I have hope in my heart, love can continue to grow. Let it grow in your heart. And remember to have hope. May God Bless you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment