Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sad

Well yesterday I found out that Christian's services from EI would end in 10 days-or so I thought. I was ready to go into mediation, but I realized with the help of a good friend today, that our EI provider doesn't care about progress, they only care about where you are today. So, we are going to create our own home ABA program. No Mediation, no Due Process for us. Comes with a LOT of stress but it is so worth it for our little man to continue flourishing. So I have to line up interviews, set up the program and figure out how to pay people. My DH and I will be the main teachers with another teacher here and there. Just makes me emotional, these therapists have been a part of our lives over a year. Christian has spent the last 2 years of his life with therapists coming and going daily. It is sad to see it end, but good in some ways, right?

Now to find an OT!

xoxoxox until the next post.....

No comments: